GeoNumerics primary goal is to develop state-of-the-art geomatic software and deliver outstanding services to the geomatic community.
- scientific and technical excellence,
- consistency and detail,
- reliability and commitment,
- creativity and innovation,
- trust and respect.
- Years of experience in software development for geomatic applications,
- fundamental geomatics technology,
- numerical algorithmic,
- network modeling and adjustment,
- precise geodetic positioning with GPS and GPS/INS for airborne photogrammetry and remote-sensing applications,
- single sensor orientation and calibration,
- multi-sensor system calibration and orientation: frame cameras, line cameras, airborne LiDAR, mobile LiDAR, ...
Two fundamental beliefs
Modern companies shall make a profit, but profit from work that benefits their customers and humanity.
Men and women want to do a good job, a creative job, and if they are provided the proper environment, they will do so.
— William R. Hewlett